As a hot flush of a heatwave strikes the UK, it's time to cool off with something that not only refreshes you but also gives you a quality caffeine kick, with a dash of sweet nuttiness from our famous Salted Date Peanut Butter.
That's right. We have a stunning Peanut Butter Iced Latte recipe to share with you, courtesy of Little's.
Little's create delicious flavoured coffee that you can enjoy conveniently in instant form or their premium Nespresso-compatible pods and flavoured ground coffee. Little's refuse to use sugar or anything artificial in their coffees. Just flavours from the natural world and high-quality coffee - exactly what we love.
Peanut Butter Iced Latte Recipe
You may be thinking, "Hold up, peanut butter and coffee? Together??"
The thought of a peanut butter latte may shake you to your core, but it is a must for any PB/caffeine addict. Coffee and peanut butter go together (almost) as good as PB and jelly. The peanuts bring out the nutty flavour from the coffee, and the butter adds a creamy touch to your cuppa joe, taking it from an average drink to a bloomin' great one. And when the temperature soars, make that latte an iced one, and you're set for the day.
If you want to give the below recipe a whirl, then head on over to Little's to get 15% off your first purchase with code*: YUMELLOSENTME
You will need:
- A blender
- Little's French Vanilla Instant Coffee
- Yumello Salted Date Peanut Butter
- Milk of your choice
- Fresh double cream
- Brown sugar
- A cup of ice
- Brew a coffee shot by adding two teaspoons of Little's French Vanilla into a mug or glass and top with 100ml of boiling water.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Yumello Salted Date Peanut Butter into the coffee shot and stir well. Set aside.
- Using your blender, add the ice, milk and peanut butter coffee mix together. Blend on a high setting for one minute until smooth.
- Next, prepare your double cream. Whisk together 100ml of double cream and a teaspoon of sugar in a bowl until thickened - you're aiming for a honey-like consistency. This should take between 1-2 minutes.
- Grab your favourite glass and pour 3/4 of the iced coffee mixture, filling the remaining 1/4 with the whisked cream.
- Finish by sprinkling with some Instant Coffee granules or some grated chocolate if you fancy being fancy.
- Final step: Enjoy!