Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Servings: 12 | Prep-time: 20min | Baking: 40min
- 100g plain flour
- 40g chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 50g salted date almond butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 1tbsp cinnamon
- 40g brown sugar
- 30ml coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together in a mixer bowl, then add the oil, mashed banana, salted date almond butter and whisk until fully combined.
- Add the baking powder, flour and cinnamon and mix together gently with a wooden spoon.
- Finally fold through the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured cake tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over a little extra chocolate chips.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly.
Best eaten while warm! 😋
Recipe & Photo credit: @barbarasfoodcravings