We're a big fan of breakfast pizzas. They're easy to make, fun to eat, and you can use the same basic recipe and vary it lots of different ways.
For the crust:
- 100g gluten-free porridge oats
- 100g almond flour
- 200g almond butter
- ¼ cup butter or vegan butter (melted)
(Yes, it’s basically a giant almond butter oat cookie. What’s not to love here?)
Favourite toppings… (fresh fruit, Yumello, coconut flakes, melted chocolate...)
- To make the cookie crust: Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4. Line a 10-inch (25-cm) cast iron pan with greaseproof paper.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until combined. This beautiful ball of dough just magically comes together. All you have to do is roll it out and place in the hot oven for around 10 minutes, or until golden and crisp. Leave to cool completely. Then you have your base!
- The last step is the most fun. Once the cookie pizza has cooled completely, get creative with your toppings - there really is no way to mess this up. Drizzle your peanut butter topping on top and whatever else your heart desires! PS: one slice is never enough! :)