SALTED ALMOND BUTTER TRUFFLES
Total Time: 30 min
Let’s turn this silky smooth almond butter into insanely amazing truffles using just four ingredients.
Snacking made easy. Dessert made healthy. Chocolate cravings cured. They are naturally gluten-free, low-carb and vegan! Really, so so good and so easy!
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup date syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
It’s so easy and you don’t even need to bake.
- In a large bowl, mix together almond butter and date syrup until fully combined and smooth. Add coconut flour and stir until almond butter begins to turn into a dough.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into small balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes. The truffles need to be chilled before dipping them in chocolate, as well as after so they harden enough to pick up and bite into.
- Melt the chocolate chips until completely smooth. Dip each truffle in it using a fork and roll it around to coat evenly. Lift and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and desiccated coconut. You could of course skip the chocolate because the truffles are delicious even without it. However, they’re prettier and more decadent with it!
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour, until chocolate has hardened.
This recipe makes a small batch, but feel free to double or triple the recipe as needed. Happy truffling!