Servings: 10 | Preparation Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 1 hour
If you're a fan of the chocolate, peanut butter combo, this recipe is for you! It’s the easiest recipe ever and only requires 4 simple ingredients.
- 300g Dark Chocolate (with a cocoa content of 90%)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 500g Yumello Salted Date Peanut Butter
- 80g Unsalted Butter (or vegan butter), softened
- Melt the chocolate: Place the chocolate and half of the coconut oil in a heat proof bowl and melt over a pan filled with a little water. Stir a couple of times. Remove the bowl from the pan and allow to cool a little.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate into a 9-inch greased or lined tart pan.
- Refrigerate until set.
- In a large bowl, place the peanut butter, softened butter and the rest of the coconut oil (melted) and mix until smooth.
- Then pour the peanut butter mixture onto the chocolate layer and smooth the surface.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate into the tart pan and swirl with a knife.
- Refrigerate until set for about 1 hour.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!
Top tip: Store your slices in a closed container in the fridge for up to 3 weeks or in the freezer for 3 months. They melt easily!