This deliciously creamy double-layer fudge comes together so quickly and makes a decadent treat. Keep on hand for an addictive snack throughout the week or make a batch that's sure to wow any dinner audience. Who can resist chocolate and peanut butter?!
Servings: 16 Squares
Prep time: 10 mins
Chill time: 2+ hours
- 260g dark chocolate chips, plus extra for decoration
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 250g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 70g chopped salted peanuts, plus extra for decoration
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with aluminium foil, making sure to leave some overhang for easy removal.
For the chocolate layer:
- Combine chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring regularly until the mixture is fully melted and completely smooth.
- Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Chill for 15 minutes.
For the peanut butter layer: