These Tropical Papaya Boats feel like a summer holiday in a bowl – a fruit ‘bowl’ (that you can eat!). This recipe has lots of fibre from fresh fruit and filling protein from Greek yogurt. You can easily substitute for your favourite plant-based yoghurt (we love coconut) if you want to keep this recipe vegan friendly too!
- 1 ripe papaya
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1 cup sliced banana and blueberries
- Handful toasted coconut flakes
- Salted Date Almond Butter
- Slice the ripe papaya lengthways.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the seeds, discard them and fill the empty space with yoghurt.
- Add your favourite toppings - we love bananas, blueberries and coconut flakes. Use granola as well to make a more filling carb-heavy breakfast.
- Drizzle Salted Date Almond Butter all over the papaya boat for the finishing touch!