These delicious oaty cups with a layer of peanut butter and topped with chocolate are super delicious and packed with goodness.
For the base:
- 70g rolled oats (rolled or quick oats will both work)
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- a pinch of salt
For the peanut butter layer:
- 100g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
For the chocolate topping:
- 70g dark or milk chocolate (melted)
- Mix all the base ingredients in a bowl, then press into a 6 cup silicon muffin tray. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime mix the peanut butter and maple syrup in a small bowl to create the middle layer, then spread over the oat bases and top with the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until hardened. Enjoy!
Top tip: you can use mini cupcake moulds to make mini versions or make it in a loaf tin and slicing it into 8 squares instead.