Looking for a healthy way to energise yourself in the mornings or fuel up before a workout? Power up with these tasty Oatmeal Cups.
Not only are Oatmeal Cups super easy to whip up, but they're packed full of fibre and protein! But being healthy doesn't mean bland or boring - oh no no. With these Peach and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups, you'll have natural creamy peanut butter swirled into the mix alongside summer fruits to add that lovely sweetness.
Peach and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cups Recipe:
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 40 grams caster or coconut sugar
- 2 bananas
- 150 ml plant-based milk with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 70 grams peanut butter
- Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 Peach diced
- 100 grams fresh blueberries
- Thinly slice another peach to place on top.
- Preheat oven to 180C and line muffin tin with a muffin cups.
- In a bowl mash the bananas, add milk, peanut butter and sugar, and stir until combined.
- Add dry ingredients into the mix and stir until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and diced peach using spatula.
- Divide the batter into muffin cups and top with sliced peach and more blueberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until muffins are cooked all the way through.
- Take out of the oven and allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer onto a cooling rack and allow them to cool completely before eating.
- Drizzle with more peanut butter and enjoy!