Portions: 2 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
Packed with zing, colour and crunch. This Asian summer salad keeps well if you make it ahead of time, so it’s a great recipe to prep for lunch. Pair it with summer rolls or enjoy it on its own!
- 150g shredded red cabbage
- 150g chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 shredded carrots
- 3 spring onions (sliced)
- 30g fresh mint & coriander (finely chopped)
- 150g edamame beans
- 20g toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp Yumello Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Yumello Tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3-4 tbsp warm water
- Put the cabbage, lettuce, carrots, spring onions, edamame beans, mint and coriander in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz for around 30 seconds, or until smooth. Taste and add a bit more water if needed. Use a few tablespoons to dress the salad and keep the rest in a clean jar in the fridge – it’ll keep happily for a couple of days.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and/or peanuts.