That’s right, you’ll just need 5 simple ingredients to make the creamiest, most delicious chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe ever. The perfect breakfast, snack or even dessert!
Here’s what you’ll need to make it:
- 1 large frozen ripe banana
- 1-2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
Simply place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth, adding a dash more coconut milk if needed until you reach the consistency you like best.
Top tip: Start with 1-2 tablespoons of cacao powder, but feel free to add another if you like it extra chocolatey.
Makes 1 smoothie. Feel free to double the recipe to serve 2.